Let me count the ways.
1. You provide me with easy access to my weather 24/7. Yes, I’m an old lady now. I live and die by the Weather Channel, or in the name of the 21st century, the Weather Channel App.
2. You provide me with NFL, every game, and with multiple ways of viewing.
3. You enable me to continue writing my blog. Well, actually, you allow it to be viewed by so many. With out you, technology, there wouldn’t be a blog.
4. You make it easy for me to take pictures at any given point and to edit those pictures to make me look like a real photographer.
5. You allow me to not only make phone calls, but to also check my email or surf the Web while on said calls. How wonderful you are.
6. You make it easier for me to be a female. Since the majority of us seem to be directionally challenged and almost incapable of reading a map, you provide a nice little voice to walk us through our routes. *I said majority not ALL*
7. I can now officially keep track of the distances I run without having to drive the route in order to calculate said distance.
8. I no longer have to actually “talk” to someone when I want to ask a quick question…I can just text. Er, well, I can text those who choose to embrace technology (not my parents). This is a true lifesaver as I really just don’t have the time to sit down and talk anymore.
9. I can pack multiple “books” when travelling and only take up an inch or so in my bag!
And finally, the true reason I really LOVE technology are for moments like tonight, when my husband is not able to be home to enjoy a family dinner with us.
10. FACETIME!!!!! Thanks to this lovely little invention, we are able to have “dinner” with daddy even when he’s not here. A true lifesaver for me since Davey doesn’t eat well and my husband ALWAYS gets him to eat.